Work closely with data modeling to design and implement data structures which meet the business requirement for timely, accurate data
– Promote data quality and enforce data integrity
– Work with senior Database Administrators to resolve database performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues
– Determine user requirements, set up and test computer databases, and coordinate changes
– Interact with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
– 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
– Oracle: Unix/Linux; Microsoft Windows; Oracle 10/11g; Microsoft SQL Server; Advanced SQL; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; Advanced Shell scripting; Technical documentation
– SQL: Microsoft Windows Admin; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; PowerShell/VB scripting; Technical documentation
– Teradata: Unix/Linux: Microsoft Windows; Advanced SQL; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; Advanced Shell scripting; Technical documentation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.