Here’s the job description for your review:
Job Title: Database Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12 Months Right-to-hire
Contract to Permanent, FTE eligible candidates only, NO CTC
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Work closely with stakeholders to understand requests for new control reports and enhancements to existing reports. Research, evaluate and recommend solutions to achieve those requirements.
– Partner with business analyst and business process owners to model, design, develop, code, test, debug, document and implement control reports into the production environment through standard processes.
– Conduct design and code reviews in compliance with standards set forth by the team and technical leads.
– Participate in user acceptance testing process to ensure developed report fulfills business requirements.
– Provide production support of existing control reports as needed.
– Comply with all technical and process controls to ensure a stable and secure production platform.
Job Family Description:
– Expert in Database design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across Client.
– Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset.
– May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks.
– Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill.
– Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security.
– Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles.
– MS Office.
– Business Systems Analysis.
– Credit Card.
Job ID: 18-04159
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Veterans Sourcing Group HQ
Veterans Sourcing Group (VSG) is a ‘Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business – SDVOSB’. Veterans Sourcing Group was formed to honor our Heroes by enabling Veterans to find employment and assisting companies, large and small, to gain access to Veterans.Companies with active ‘Diversity Programs’ are able to include VSG spend and or staff augmentation headcount in fulfillment of their diversity and minority goals as a result of our 51% ownership by a Service Disabled Veteran. Contact Info
– Wilmington, DE
– Noel Walker
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.