Database Management Columbus, OH.
Design & construct relational DBs in order to implement tech. controls reporting & BI solutions.
- Design and construct relational databases in order to implement technology controls reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
- Integrate new systems with existing structures and refine system performance and functionality.
- Handle large amounts of structured data in order to deliver database solutions that address business needs.
- Collaborate with ETL team members on database design and report optimization.
- Monitor and tune data queries and data loads, address user questions concerning data integrity, monitor performance, and communicate functional and technical issues.
- Plan, develop, and administer the entire ITRC Cognos platform.
- Deliver Cognos Framework models and reports.
- Help define requirements, outline suitable solution designs, develop reports, execute unit testing, participate in the quality assurance and user acceptance testing phases, and support production deployments.
- Advise customers on the best reporting options and solutions.
- Work with project teams to ensure technical quality of deliverables and adherence to the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and architectural standards.
- Identify and execute actions to decommission legacy hardware and achieve cost savings.
- Partner with Operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve reporting issues in a timely fashion with minimal end-user impact.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.