We are looking for a Sr. Database Programmer that can provide leadership and management. The position will be on-site 2-3 times a week and remote the remainder of the week.
* Between 3-5 years of experience
* Experience in managing internal, external, and client teams
* Skilled in installing, upgrading, and patching the Oracle Database software 12c
* Creating and designing Oracle databases
* Managing storage for the database
* Monitoring and tuning the database to keep it performing efficiently
* Investigating errors and providing troubleshooting solutions
* Gathering diagnostic data for database errors
* Reporting critical errors to Oracle Support Services
* Skilled in creating data models to support web-based applications, creating database objects and implementing rules to ensure data integrity, writing server-side PL/SQL or Java subprograms and client-side procedural code. Developers shall also possess skill to troubleshoot problems and debug code used in database and web interfaces, and in creating and maintaining database queries
* US Citizens only; This position is with a Federal client and the candidate will have to complete a background check with us and the Federal companyCurrent FEMA or DHS badge is a huge plus and highly desired
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.