DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com.
Candidates MUST be a US Citizen and be willing to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Participates in development of software user manuals.
• Cold Fusion/Eclipse, Documentum, Oracle in a UNIX environment.
• MTR/PAT/Extranet Development Support – A minimum of 5 years of experience with ADOBE® ColdFusion® application development (ColdFusion Builder and/or Eclipse) on a Windows® and UNIX® environment with applications of the size and complexity of the DHA ECS MTR/PAT and Extranet applications.
• MTR/Extranet Application Administration Support – A minimum of 6 years of experience in IT System Administration of procurement tracking applications, statistical gathering databases, and report generating applications to include: knowledge of all phases of acquisition management, knowledge of the Federal and Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition process, knowledge of Integrative Acquisition Environment and DoD acquisition system policies and procedures, knowledge of the DoD Procurement Data Standard, experience with change management, and demonstrated customer service skills.
• Documentum Development Support – A minimum of 5 years of experience with OpenText® Documentum® application administration and development on a Linux environment with applications of the size and complexity of the E- Commerce Documentum® application.
Required Education / Certifications:
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems). The Applicant may substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree.
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org