· Determine whether statistical methods are appropriate based on the needs of the research projects; use genetic packages such as PLINK as needed;
· Produce and validate datasets in SDTM/ADaM format in accordance with the CDISC standard using efficient programming techniques and proper languages such as R;
· Produce and validate statistical outputs, including, tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) based on the Statistical Analysis Plan SAP of the clinical study;
· Coordinate with team members to execute SAS programs to clean, manage, merge and analyze data;
· Review the case report form (CRF), clinical study protocols and statistical analysis plan (SAP);
· Understand and follow DeltaMed Solution’s internal or client programming standards;
· Present statistical and non-statistical results using charts, bullets, and graphs in meeting or conference to internal team members, clients, and sponsors.
Master’s degree in Bioinformatic and Biostatistics or Biostatistics. Must have knowledge of using R programming language to analyze datasets and using genetic packages such as PLINK. Must be proficient in executing SAS programs and perform data analysis using SAS procedures. Must have the ability to apply statistical leaning methods to build predictive models and execute data visualization.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, 40 hrs/w
Rate of Pay: $ 77,250.00/year
Job Site/ Interview: Somerset, NJ 08873
Interested candidates should send resumes to:
Recruitment and Employment Office
DELTAMED SOLUTIONS INC.
Attn: Job Ref #: DEL74598
P.O. Box 56625
Atlanta, GA 30343
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com