Performs as a support resource for enterprise device maintenance and issue resolution. The role troubleshoots known end-user device errors and will collaborate with both internal and external parties in resolution practices.
– Acts as a support point regarding technical issues within an enterprise environment.
– Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
– Performs escalations when necessary for vendors or internal departments.
– Maintains and supports enterprise resources, including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices.
– Supports internal policies and procedures.
– Analyzes hardware, software, and network problems using diagnostic tools, knowledge base, and troubleshooting procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
– 2+ years of IT support experience.
– Strong ability to utilize clear and effective written and verbal communication.
– Strong organizational skills with a solution-based, problem-solving mindset.
– Experience displaying strong communication skills; can explain complex technical concepts to both technically proficient IT professionals as well as end-users in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
– Experience providing end-to-end ownership for problems, issues, or escalations.
– Previous project experience preferred (could include: LAN/WAN upgrades, Lan Segmentations, Enterprise Voice setup, or network upgrades)
– Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related technical program strongly desired.
** RL Canning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
on Company Website
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
RL Canning is an Information Technology Services provider that is dedicated to making our customers successful. We offer innovative solutions and services that are specifically designed to accomplish your business objectives. Contact Info
– Albuquerque, NM
– Patrick Ebersole
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.