Desktop Support Intern
Desktop Support Intern
Mansfield, OH 44903
Desktop Support Intern –
Are you ready to make a difference?
School Specialty is dedicated to changing education for the better. That means working closely with educators, sharing experience, and traveling into unchartered territories together. –
Are you ready to join us on the journey?
The School Specialty Infrastructure team is looking for a Desktop Support Intern to join its desktop support team in Mansfield, Ohio. This position would be staffed from June through September and hours would be 10:00 pm to 6:30 am Monday through Friday.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional that wants to be part of a winning team. We give you the opportunity to work at a company where you can contribute, grow, and make your own path to success. The rest is up to you.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
– Responsible for providing enterprise level support for escalated issues
– Follow support documentation
– Maintain security policies and deployment standards
Change is part of our daily routine, which means you have the chance to leverage your creativity and imagination every day. You’ll be encouraged to push the envelope, to lead through action, and to innovate regardless of your role. We’re shooting for nothing short of greatness. These aren’t just words, this is how we work. Are you up for it?
Minimum Experience Requirements
– Experience with Windows 7 administration
– Experience with Windows 2008/2012 Server administration
– Experience with VMWare support and VDI
– Understanding of Asset management
– Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
– Remedy, WSUS, Microsoft End Point Protection and remote connectivity software
– Strong troubleshooting for printers (Zebra and Laser)
– Troubleshooting skills for laptops, workstations, and RF units
– An understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012 Active Directory, group policy, OU structure and security groups
– Certifications in HDI, A+, MCSDT or MCSE preferable
We’re determined to positively impact the future, one child at a time. If you share our passion, we need to talk.
Imagine what we could do together.
– Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
– Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
– Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
– Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
– Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Plans and Aligns
– Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
– The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
– School Specialty, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
– EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
– If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ********************************* and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.