Quadax offers the total package: premier healthcare revenue cycle tools supported by a first-class customer service organization. We assist providers to achieve their financial goals of increased cash flow with increased efficiency and decreased expense.
Quadax is a national leader in Revenue Cycle Management for laboratories, specializing in outsourced services and cloud-based software. We help laboratories in all disciplines navigate unique reimbursement challenges; emerging medical technology providers particularly benefit from our experience with thousands of successful reimbursement outcomes.
Within Quadax EDI Services, the expertise of our Edits & Documentation Group and the partnership of our dedicated support staff give Quadax clients the edge, enabling them to collect better, collect faster, and collect more. We equip you with Xpeditor, featuring comprehensive claims management and editing, with Xtensions for remittance management, denial management, eligibility and claim status transactions, and support for Axis, our Audit Control application for management of RAC and other audits.
Quadax is committed to improve the financial performance of organizations in the healthcare industry by creating efficiencies in their revenue cycle with innovative strategies, products, and services built on superior technologies, delivering relational service with integrity and dedication. We put people first, corporately embracing integrity, respect, teamwork, and dependability.
– Maintain PCs and printers
– Evaluate Windows environment performance issues, including reliability, utilization, and availability
– Follow change control policies, including testing, workflow, and quality control
– Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
– Respond to requests (ticketing system, phone calls, emails, etc.) in a timely fashion, following through with the customer until completion.
– Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware and software issues on PCs (Desktops and laptops) as well as minor server and network connectivity issues for both local and remote locations
– Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve Operating System related issues including but not limited to Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, and OSX.
– Work alongside vendors and developers to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software-related problems including both in-house and 3rd party applications.
– Support, maintain, and troubleshoot a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment.
– Create and maintain various base images for both desktops (physical and virtual) and laptops.
– Configure and deploy client devices (desktops, laptops, printers, etc) as required, using imaging or management tools when available/applicable
– Assist in the research, selection, installation, configuration, and testing of new technologies both hardware and software.
– Create and maintain documentation of all IT systems ensuring that information is kept up to date within the environment
– Assist the network and infrastructure teams with troubleshooting various issues as well as following through until they are resolved
– Work within Active Directory (Computers and Users, DNS, GPOs, etc.) to resolve end user issues as well as conducting routine maintenance.
– Follow company policies and procedures in relation to IT security, HIPAA, and PCI compliance best practices.
– Other duties as assigned
– Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
– Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows PC operating systems
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
– Ability to lift 30 pounds without assistance
– Working knowledge of various Adobe products
– A+ certification a plus
– Good communication skills
– Competitive benefits package including PTO, flex scheduling, health insurance, dental insurance, 401k
– Employee referral program
– Various monthly wellness driven initiatives
– Clean, modern work space
– Conservative and health conscious culture
– Paid Holidays
– Life insurance and short term disability plans available
– Yearly reviews with salary increases and opportunity for career advancement
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.