Desktop Support Technician
Irvine, CA, US
Requisition Number: 74177
Insight Enterprise is seeking a Desktop Support to work onsite with our large communication client. This position is a 4 month contract, assisting on a large Win10 upgrade. We are seeking resources that have solid desktop, imaging and win upgrade experience. We offer health benefits and great hourly pay. If you have the skillsets needed and are interested in an exciting opportunity, we urge you to apply!!
Desktop Support/Upgrade Technician
4 month project to upgrade client’s users to Windows 10.
* Onsite Support
* Remote Support
* PC deployment
* Windows 7 to Win10 Upgrades
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
* MUST BE Experienced with imaging, pc deployment, and windows migration/upgrades.
* Experienced with Service Now ticketing system
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at ***********.
* Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
* 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
* $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
* Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
* 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
* Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
* Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: ****************.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Riverside || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Los Angeles, CA ||
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Technical Support, Technician, Developer, Supply, Data Center, Technology, Operations
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.