MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work model of home-office and in-office days.
Join a dynamic IT Support team and apply your skills to support the daily computing needs of MathWorks staff. You will engage with end-users via phone, chat, e-mail, and Intranet and perform problem determination remotely as well as at users’ on-campus workstations.
Expand your IT knowledge by participating in projects and working with different areas of the organization to prepare for your next career step at MathWorks.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computer systems and applications including desktops, laptops, network equipment, operating systems, desktop software and enterprise applications
- Support online, on-premise, and off-site meetings and events
- Set up and manage common-area systems such as conference room AV equipment, recording and broadcast systems, digital signage
- Resolve help tickets accurately and in a timely manner. Adhere to SLAs and group practices.
- Collaborate with team members and with other IT groups to resolve complex issues
- Perform project work as assigned, e.g., document solutions, develop guidelines, investigate persistent problems, automate routine tasks
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- 2-3 years of IT support, including experience with networked PC equipment
- Proficiency with Operating Systems and desktop software including the Microsoft ecosystem
- Knowledge of networking principles, topology, and protocols
- Customer focus and dedication to customer satisfaction
- UNIX, Linux, Mac, SharePoint, Webex, AV knowledge a plus.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.