WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
– Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
– Benefits offered after 60 days to include: Health, Dental, Vision, and IRA options
– Paid Holidays after 90 days
– Paid Time-Off after 6 months
– Career growth opportunities
– Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or equivalent work-related experience with desktop support and network support, five (5) years minimum of experience. A+ certification is mandatory, MCP, MCSA or MCSE preferred.
– Requires 3 – 10 years of related work experience.
– Solid experience in servicing desktop, laptop, phone, mobile device hardware and break/fix. Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7, Windows 10 and network printers.
– Strong customer service abilities, analytical, interpersonal skills required. Must have initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Must be service oriented and have strong team leadership skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Executive and professional facing presence.
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Under the direction of the Desktop Support Manger, will provide support and expertise. The position participates in computer imaging for workstations and laptops, provides both onsite and remote assistance to users. Responsibilities including but not limited to; support of general hardware and software, printers, projectors, documentation, cameras, scanners, and related IT equipment. Conducts all activities with an appreciation and respect for diversity of people, styles, and views.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Responsible for day-to-day operations of Desktop Support; support of end user computer needs and break/fix services. Identify opportunities and bridge gaps within the team and help desk services.
– Windows 10 expertise including imaging using WDS. Needs to be able to create and deploy images.
– Execute and follow Help Desk procedures and SOPs
– Facilitate all requests and efforts from users and streamline a process to prompt resolution and provide status updates.
– Ability to monitor, resolve and update open tickets within the Service Desk System.
– Ability to troubleshoot issues and determine root cause of issues.
– Provide high-quality support for all desktop/laptop systems, projects and upgrades
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Responsible for the implementation/configuration/testing/deployment of desktop hardware/peripherals and software; which may include building desktop/laptop image and layer additional applications as requested.
– Addresses client concerns regarding computer standards/procedures and suggest ways to make things more efficient.
– Coordinates activities with the different IT teams resolving Desktop related help desk tickets.
– Responsible to keep the computers inventory updated all the time.
– Responsible for meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
– Other duties and special projects as assigned.
– Responsible for timely implementation of technology projects.
– Excellent work ethic and dedication
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-1785
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Enhanced Resource Centers
ERC is an international BPO and a full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer lifecycle. Across 4 domestic and 2 international locations, we are one powerful team, dedicated to deliver the best customer experience and results possible on behalf of our clients. It’s not a mission statement. It’s an unwavering commitment from each one of us. So whether we’re providing recovery, outsourcing, market research or any other service, we’ll continue to invest in technology, tools and talent, while leveraging best-in-class analytics and business intelligence. We won’t just check the boxes. We’ll keep pushing, keep innovating, enhancing our services, so we can enhance the lives of those we serve. Contact Info
– 8014 Bayberry Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.