Provides outstanding and high-level end user support for all corporate level, standard and remote users including but not limited to users endpoints, printers, mobile devices, system administration, project management, and vendor management.
– Provide end-user support in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all technologies located within assigned office/job sites or region including, but not limited to laptop/desktop/Chromebook computers, printers, mobile devices, multi-function products and peripherals; Microsoft operating systems and applications.
– Assist in planning and implementation of small to medium end-user support projects.
– Work with the local and other regional IT Management to effectively implement standard corporate technology solutions to meet business objectives.
– Actively participate in regional conferences and other BTS meetings.
– Provide guidance and counsel to functional organizations and their managers with the formulation and deployment of processes and appropriate application of technology to support the overall company objectives.
– Coordinate, facilitate and communicate the development of ‘Best Practices’ associated with information technology solutions.
– Perform and/or lead day-to-day auditing functions and adhere to Service Management procedures.
– Assist Service Desk/NOC in the diagnosis and remedy of application solutions.
– Assist others with the operational aspects of the company computing equipment.
– Ensure timely and appropriate communication of information required to make effective use of our technology solutions.
– Assist with the development and compliance of BTS policies and processes.
– Contribute actively to department – and company-level communication forums.
– Proactively manage communications with the local IT Management, office users, and other BTS professionals.
– Provide feedback within the BTS organization regarding the implementation, support and on-going efforts of technology solutions.
– Provide valid support documentation on daily operational functions, system tools, applications and end-user support remediation results.
– Ensure a complete understanding of our contractual vendor relationships (software licensing agreements and software maintenance agreements).
– Interact with third-party vendor to perform problem resolution and enhancement.
Qualifications & Requirements
– Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
– 5 or more years of technology-related work experience.
– 4 or more years of experience installing, configuring and supporting personal computer hardware, monitors, printers, and peripherals.
– 4 or more years of experience supporting Microsoft end-user computing products including, but not limited to, workstation operating systems and Office.
– 4 or more years of experience supporting small to medium sized office environment.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Knowledgeable of G-Suites Collaboration products and the concept of Software as a Service
– Ability to interface with a variety of technical and business personnel with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy.
– Solid communication skills (both oral and written) to direct, organize and communicate with others.
– Able to work in a self-paced environment including the ability to manage and prioritize work based on SLA requirement, critical incidents/request and the needs of the business
– Understand the information security implications of technology solutions and ensure they comply with the Information Security policies and processes. Undertake proactive measures to ensure compliance with the Information Security policies and processes
– Ability to communicate both written and verbally with a very high-level attention to detail with C-level executives and/or their assistants
– OS deployment experience and knowledge is required
– Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) is desired
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.