14/hour plus monthly bonuses!
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing—make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide technical support for customers. When it won’t turn on, when it won’t turn off, or when the screen does that weird blinky thing—that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of our client’s brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Helpdesk Agent's role is to ensure proper desktops, portables, peripherals (i.e., printers and projectors) and software operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. You will:
- Field incoming requests from end users via telephone, e-mail or other established support channels
- Document all relevant information including name, organization, contact information, asset details, nature of issue, troubleshooting steps taken and resolution.
- Utilize knowledgebase, FAQs, peers and all other available resources to aid in incident resolution to resolve customers’ issues effectively and efficiently.
- Proactively engage the required resources to ensure the customer expectation is exceeded in a timely manner.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much—that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options—from customer service, training and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed—because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
- One or more years of experience in an IT service desk and customer service environment
- Certifications (such as CompTIA A+) highly preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Working knowledge of diagnostic tools and techniques
- Strong documentation, written and oral communication skills
- Regular attendance is essential
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; graduation from a college with an Associate’s degree preferred
- Customer service experience
- Phone related customer service
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- May require client specific bilingual language requirement, as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of product/procedures
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment—filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer system
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are working to move employees to temporarily work from home. In order to work from home during this time, the following are equipment requirements:
At home positions will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
- Laptop/desktop (no older than 3 years)
- Windows 10
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Speed: High Speed internet access, 2MBPS upload/download minimum
- Sound card with speakers or headset for training audio (During call processing a headset that is attached to your phone is required)
*Equipment and Internet Speeds vary based on client needs, completion of the computer test will need to be submitted to determine compatibility, failing a portion of PC testing does not necessarily disqualify you from consideration*
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Note: While the recruiters are reviewing your application, you can proactively take your assessments and screenshot your scores.
Internet Speedtest (Screenshot result)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.