Dev Ops Engineer
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Experienced Dev Ops Engineer
We are building a corporate level IAAS (Infrastructure as a Platform) solution that will accelerate the development of products developed across the organization. Our solution will provide a superior and unified experience, enable solution customization, and deliver the tools required to support product teams from ideation stage through development and release stages, covering the whole product lifecycle.
Our R&D team is looking for a creative and passionate experienced dev ops engineer to join our exciting top-notch team. We are seeking for a professional with a can-do attitude, passion, and experience in implementing cutting-edge technology in a cloud environment.
You’ll be joining a team of dynamic professionals at one of the most promising and rapidly growing areas along with some of the brightest, sharpest, and analytical minds.
Come join us and change the way healthcare looks like.
- Architect and design CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintain availability of production cloud environments.
- Be in charge of new version releases & deployments.
- Build, extend and scale-out cloud solutions.
- Plan, design, and implement Disaster Recovery and CDN solutions.
- Integrate various systems, internal tools, and third-party applications/interfaces.
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps and CI/CD.
- Proven experience with at least one of cloud providers AWS (an advantage) / Azure / GCP.
- Deep experience with cloud services and infrastructure technologies like Containers, Lambda, S3, Terraform, Autoscaling, AuroraDB, etc.
- Proficiency with at least one common scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell or other).
- Experience with Git / Artifactory / NPM.
- Experience with bulding pipelines in GitLab (advantage) or Jenkins as CI/CD.
- Experience with Linux.
- Strong ability to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Working knowledge of AWS (Lambdas, DynamoDB, EC2).
- Knowledge on JSON, JQ, OpenID Connect and other authentication mechanisms is desirable.
- Apigee experience is desirable.
- Good analytical skills, excellent communication skills, team player, autodidact and independent.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with JS / TS – an advantage.
- Experience with monitoring & logging tools – an advantage.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.