Freddie Mac has an exciting opportunity for a Development, Professional
(Java/JEE Midlevel developer) to contribute to the development and
maintenance of Single Family Data applications. We are seeking a
motivated individual who can solution the business need, design and
develop enterprise software applications on WebMethods, Java/JEE and
Weblogic platforms. The individual would champion technology and tools
change that improves delivery processes and be a role model and
technical mentor to the junior and midlevel developers, working
alongside of highly collaborative, open minded, technology savvy
* 2-4 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web
applications using WebMethods, Java EE, WebLogic Server
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
* Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
* Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug
* Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real
* Experience in using Java presentation frameworks – Spring or
similar frameworks, and JQuery
* Experience with Python language
* Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on
* Must have hands-on development experience using WebMethods
* Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
* Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages
– ANT and Shell script
* Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one
of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
* Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL
and Stored Procedures.
* Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges
with calculated risk.
* Strive to constantly improve the application development processes
* Experience in Waterfall and AGILE based project development.
* Strong problem solving skills and experience with project
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects
* Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with
middle and senior management.
* Experience with DB2, Unix Shell script, Autosys, Stored
Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning, data replication between
databases is preferred.
* Mortgage and/or financial services industry experience.
Key to success in this role:
* Great Java development skills coupled with Python skills
* Deep curiosity to learn new tools and technologies and apply them
* Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
* A good ‘can do’ attitude
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess:
* Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes
rather than accepting the status quo
* Growth and Development – Know or learn what is needed to deliver
results and successfully compete
* Leadership – Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers
and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily
housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do
important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in
the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top
diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.