DevOps Automation Chicago, Illinois – United States
Job Start Date – 07/02/18, Posted Date – 06/21/18 Primary SkillsN/ATax
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
* Thorough understanding of DevOps Principals
* Optimizing, automating, integrating, and monitoring in an
AWS/AZURE Cloud environment
* Building CI/CD pipelines, and ensuring security
* Strong engineer and coder with experience using languages like
Ruby, Python, Shell scripting and Cher
* Ability to set up and customize open source software and Java
* Ability to write Deployment scripts to standardize code roll outs
* Familiarity with multiple database systems, both SQL and NoSQL
(For example, MySQL, Oracle)
* Proficiency with:
* Monitoring tools like Nagios, BAC, etc.
* Linux, Unix and Windows Operating Systems
* Release Engineering tools like Chef, Puppet, Maven, Jenkins,
* Excellent communication, presentation and collaborative
* Planning solutions to cloud challenges
* Great team player who has a strong desire to have a huge impact on
* Provide subject matter expertise in Kubernetes and Docker.
* Design, implement, manage, and orchestrate micro service
deployments on Kubernetes.
* Work with the development teams on the CI/CD process related to
Looking for kubernetes and docker, python or ruby scripting, aws
* Job CodeSG – 15481
* Pay Rate/SalaryN/A
* Work AuthorizationN/A
* Sales ManagerMohit Tehlan
* Contact Person Details Mohit Tehlan Sr. Manager – Accounts &
Delivery ********** 328 ***********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.