Careers | Beckon Marketing Intelligence, Analytics + Dashboards
– Agile Campaign Optimization
– Self-Serve Reporting + Analytics
– Omnichannel Performance Data Hub
– Marketing Performance Reporting
– Media Performance Analysis
– Master Data Management for Marketing
– Marketing Leaders
– Campaign Managers
– Marketing Analysts
– Marketing Operations
– Financial Services
– Media + Entertainment
– Consumer Electronics
– Retail + Apparel
– Travel + Hospitality
– Sign In
– Let’s Talk
We have a few spaces available
TYPECustomer SuccessData ServicesEngineering
< back DevOps Engineer Beckon is looking for outstanding DevOps Engineering candidates. In the current cloud computing world, DevOps plays a critical role in building and running highly performant, secure and scalable systems. Beckon is a cloud-native platform and has been practicing devops best practices right from its inception. We have lots of very interesting problems to solve, ranging from monitoring large distributed systems in the cloud, building secure infrastructure, automatically scaling big data systems, and creating tools for increasing engineering productivity and operational efficiency. As a DevOps Engineer at Beckon you work with state of the art tools and frameworks in a very collaborative environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. You will work with various AWS services including EC2, S3, ECS, and others. In addition you will be working with software engineering and automation tools like Docker, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle, NewRelic, ElasticStack, OpsGenie and become very familiar with Debian-based linux. You are looking forward to contributing to a sophisticated, cloud-native big data system and work in a tight-knit team of experienced software professionals.
You get excited about troubleshooting network and system issues.
You enjoy hacking together scripts and automate repetitive tasks.
You have a passion for elegant software design, a deep enthusiasm for engineering, and a knack for crafting efficient, clean, and maintainable code.
We value fundamentals over specific experience. That said, here’s what we’re looking for:
– Write and manage ops scripts incorporating software design principles and processes like unit testing and code reviews.
– Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting, and reporting for the entire infrastructure.
– Work with the engineering team early in the development lifecycle and provide input on deployment strategies, capacity planning, monitoring and security.
– Manage various ad-hoc feature environments and enable product teams to get quick feedback on new features.
– Document processes and manage production deployments and hotfixes.
– Participate in on-call duties and off-hours maintenance and troubleshooting.
– Maintain system security and work within our security frameworks.
– Strong knowledge of AWS building blocks and services like VPC, Security Groups, Auto Scaling Groups, IAM Roles, SQS, etc.
– Knowledge of linux internals and networking basics.
– Writing automation tools for build and release management.
– Strong programming skills in a language like Python, Ruby, Perl, Go.
– Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related.
Nice to Have
– Experience working with Kubernetes and AWS services.
– Setup and configured Jenkins.
– Worked with SQL.
– Monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic, Pingdom, etc.
Our office is in downtown San Mateo, California, with CalTrain and other public transportation just steps away. We like working together but our regular work-from-home-Wednesday continues to be a success. Amongst our benefits are a well stocked kitchen with at least 5 different ways of making coffee and catered food twice a week.
Please write a brief cover letter with DevOps Engineer in the subject line. Let us know of your proudest and most relevant accomplishments. We look forward to hearing from you at: ***************.
WE BELIEVE IN HIRING THE VERY BEST.
If you’re excited by Beckon and would like to help marketers change the way they measure, track and optimize their marketing spend – we want you on the team!
Beckon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
– DevOps Engineer
– Junior Front End Software Engineer
– Front End Software Engineer
– Implementation Engineer
– Client Director (Marketing Analytics)
– Data Solutions Consultant
– Software Engineer
– Software Test Engineer – Intern
– Software Engineering Intern
Beckon, The Source of Truth for Marketing, is the trusted data management, reporting, and analytics platform global brands depend on to make effective decisions. The only solution purpose-built for marketing, Beckon provides automated data management, total visibility into cross-channel performance, omnichannel analytics, real-time dashboards and scorecards, and marketing KPIs right out of the box for fast time to value. Beckon is for marketers who want to unlock their data, see what’s working across it all, spend wisely, maximize ROI, and show marketing’s impact on the business.
– Problems solved
– By role
– By industry
– Case studies
– White papers
– 107 South B Street Suite 300 San Mateo, CA 94401
– Customer Sign-In
– Terms of Service
– 2018 Beckon
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.