What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the ‘extra mile’ to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
– Design, build, test, monitor, manage and maintain tool-chains for critical functions
– Own and drive improvements to build, simulation, release scripts, tools, and processes
– Automate technologies to improve the velocity and quality of engineering efforts
– BS Computer Science/Engineering Degree with 1+ years of experience or
– MS Computer Science/Engineering Degree
– Experience with ASIC standard verification tools, languages, and flows
– Knowledge of one or more scripting languages including shell, Perl, Python, and/or Ruby
– Background in object oriented programming
– Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
– SystemVerilog / UVM Experience
– Database administration and SQL
– Continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins EDA in the cloud
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.
Nearest Major Market:
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.