Posted Date 4 weeks ago(4 weeks ago)
# of Openings 1Category Consulting
Work Site – City Arlington
Department Consulting Technical Services – Applications
Work Site – State VA
Security Clearance Level Public TrustMaximum Expected Travel NoneType Any (Full-Time or Subcontract)Remote/Telecommute Available? No – Applicants Must be Local to Work Site
Job Overview & Responsibilities
Mythics has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer with a firm understanding of DevOps and know how to configure, leverage, and work with application development teams to enable and assist them in setting up their CI pipeline and also the configuration and tuning of CI tools to meet the needs of applications moving to the cloud. The role requires someone to be a leader, a contributor and will be expected to have the ability to work with development teams and clients at all levels of leadership. Additional Responsibilities:
– Work with the development teams to prevent and detect security vulnerabilities within the applications
– Translate output of security findings and relay them to development teams for remediation
– Work with all of the application development to provide or develop an automated code review methodology
– Responsible for making certain the automated tool for code QA and review is up to date and working properly
– Provide recommendations and work with the Scrum teams for continuous improvement
– Must be a US Citizen to obtain a Public Trust
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
– Working knowledge of SonarQube or equivalent code quality management tool
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Understanding of MS Azure, JSON scripting, and PowerShell
– Azure API and Azure Management Consolea plus but not mandatory
– Maintaining Chef Cook books
– Served as an Test Lead team member
– Driven individual who works well in a team environment
– An individual excited about growth opportunities in Cloud Development Tools Company Overview
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
– Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
– Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
– Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
– Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
– Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
– Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
– Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Friday’s (early release once a month)
– Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
– Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
– Our GREEN approach – tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact ********************************* to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Don’t see any positions that match your skillset? Not ready to apply? You can still Connect with us for future consideration! Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.