GVAir is a division of Geomni. We create software and other technologies related to aerial imagery, and provide the world’s most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.Job Description
As a DevOps Engineer at Geomni, you will be an embedded member of the development team who is the subject matter expert on how and when to utilize the tools built and deployed by DevOps. You will be influential in creating the technologies that enhance the end user experience. Essential functions in this position include:
– Ability to efficiently analyze and comprehend new or unfamiliar technologies and ideas.
– Development of tools and systems to support the Software Engineering teams.
– Continuous environment monitoring for application health, performance and security.
– Collaborate with Software Engineers to research and address technical needs, to roadmap and develop new solutions.
– Collaborate with process teams to meet varying project goals and increase effectiveness of the software processes.
– Architect, implement and optimize production software with high reliability, up time and performance requirements.
– Interact with Project Managers and Customers to create accurate designs.
– Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
– Proficient with AWS, Linux, Python, bash, Powershell.
– Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, git
– Experience in automation and the development of automation tools.
– Experience with digital imagery processing, mobile, desktop and web development helpful.
– Strong background in continuous integration and deployment methodologies.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.