DevOps Engineer, located in Philadelphia. The position is with a leading health insurance firm. This is a full-time position with hybrid schedule
The DevOps role will join a six-person team. They will be able to ensure stability, integrity, and security of the companies CI/CD pipelines. Also work to improve, optimize, and then standardize pipelines for existing onprem and cloud workloads. The DevOps engineer will also analyze and resolve software build and release issues as they arise.
- 5+ years of DevOps or comparable experience
- Infrastructure as code experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Strong understanding of AWS, Azure, or GCE cloud environments
- Scripting Language experience
- Experience with the ELK stack
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving ability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.