Who We Are
Our work matters – robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're an industry changer – we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas – and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented DevOps Engineer who has experience supporting innovative, mission critical, high volume applications. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge in monitoring tools and how data pipelines work. You will have an enormous opportunity to work within multiple systems researching and identifying the common issues and driving the teams towards resolution to have a positive impact on customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of the team designing and delivering innovative Logistics and Warehouse Automation Solutions.
- Building frameworks, automation, and tooling to enable a culture of quality within the organization.
- Leveraging technologies like Kubernetes/docker to help our developers scale their efforts in creating new and innovative products.
- Engage with stakeholders and lead workshops to define Automation and DevOps requirements.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development setting.
- Experience working with engineering teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience in deploying environments in Azure via playbooks is beneficial.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in managing monitoring tools like Grafana, Kafka, Logic Monitor.
- Must have experience in managing, configuring RabbitMQ.
- Experience in building and managing data pipeline would be beneficial.
- Write code and scripts to automate and to configure services, using tools and languages including API, Python, Bash, and Git.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work – for you and the world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.