MetroStar Systems Careers
Cloud Computing Alexandria, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a DevOps Engineer that is passionate
about automating, developing and executing DevOps best-practices,
providing solution architectures, and strategy for DevOps adoption. If
you want to join a company that values self-motivated, passionate, and
fearless individuals, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You re a great fit if
* You want to automate all the things.
* You are entrenched, socialized and subscribed to the DevOps
culture and mindset with exposure to industry standard DevOps
* You are passionate about DevOps initiatives and constantly looking
to improve processes.
* You are detailed oriented and can work independently in
* You like teaching and sharing your knowledge but are not afraid to
ask for help before you go to StackOverflow.
You ll love this position if … (This is the stuff you MUST have to
be a fit)
* You have 4+ years of experience with build automation/ release
* You have 3+ years of experience with version control systems
* You have extensive experience with Infrastructure as Code, DevOps
Automation, and networking
* You have a strong Linux background and extensive knowledge of AWS
* You have experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Chef, Docker.
* You have experience with monitoring and logging tools
* You have working knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
We ll REALLY love you if (This is the bonus stuff that makes you
* You have experience supporting DHS
* You have a developer background and insider understanding how
DevOps integrates with developers
* You have experience creating tests for your automation tool of
What your day will look like:
* You’ll design CI/CD solutions and support the development of
Infrastructure as Code.
* You ll also enhance the build and release processes through
innovative automated solutions.
* You ll develop automated scripts and solutions to build continuous
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected will be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
potential access to classified information and obtain a Public Trust
clearance. US Citizenship is required.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore,
they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to
change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.