Job Locations US-TX-Dallas
Job ID 2018-5524
# of Openings 1
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps/ Cloud Engineer (AWS) with experience in supporting CI/CD/CT strategy and implementation in cloud environment. Do you have a passion for developing complex automated infrastructures and integrating QA and Testing tools into automated workflows? Then we want to talk to you!
* Assisting with design and delivery of automated infrastructure.
* Developing and defining best practices for infrastructure development and usage.
* Automating advanced build and scripting deployments.
* Introducing and vetting new automation management and testing tools.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or relevant experience
* 3+ years of experience with large-scale infrastructure design and implementation
* 1+ years of experience building advanced CI/CD workflows, including designing and building infrastructure build/deployment automation, as well as QA and Testing workflows.
* 1+ years of experience building infrastructures on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
* 1+ year of experience with a formal version control tool (Git, Bitbucket, or Subversion)
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to explain technical details to a range of stakeholders
* Master’s Degree
* Certified AWS DevOps – Professional
* Experience developing applications embracing Agile principles
* 1+ years’ experience with large-scale software implementation (high transaction volume, high-availability concepts)
* 1+ years’ experience with Linux, server automation and scripting
* 1+ year experience building AWS automated workflows using CloudFormation, CodePipeline, CodeBuild and CodeDeploy
* Experience creating recipes with Chef, building cookbooks, Ansible
* Experience with Jenkins Pipeline
* Experience with automation tools for server provisioning
* Japanese language is a big plus!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.