Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. This role is focused on deploying our mission critical applications to a HIPAA compliant cloud. We work primarily with AWS, Tomcat, Nginx and React. This role is based in our downtown San Francisco office.
What youll be doing as a DevOps Engineer:
- Deploying Ruby and React applications
- Release management for multi-tenant SAAS product
- Managing large Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing security policies for infrastructure
- Working with AWS to ensure a HIPAA compliant deployment
- Monitoring the environment and handling failures and outages
- Generating technical documentation around system design, security, policies, configuration and procedures
- Implementing a 24×7 production support operation
- Well-rounded DevOps engineer
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- OpenShift experience a plus
- Care deeply about your work and about the success of your projects
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality systems and policies
- Excellent communication skills and a team mindset
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Github, Continuous Integration
- Worked with ELK, Sensu and/or equivalent logging and monitoring stacks
- Familiarity with deployment tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.