We are working with a futuristic risk management company that is responsible for providing highly scalable databases for law offices all across the country. They are looking to add several DevOps Engineers to their team to maintain and scale their cloud infrastructure, and migrate legacy applications into their large cloud environment. If you are looking to be hands on with modern DevOps tools and grow within a highly valuable and respected company, this is the place for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in a Linux environment
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience building out/maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Hands on with Kubernetes (building out clusters)
- Writing out terraform/cloudformation scripts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prometheus or other monitoring tools
- BS in computer science or related field
- Experience mentoring/training junior engineers
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (100% covered)
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks
- 401(k) matching
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.