MetroStar Systems Careers
Cloud Computing Arlington, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that is
passionate about automating enterprise applications and deploying to
match a fast paced agile SDLC environment. If you want to join a
company that values using cutting edge best practices and are open to
commuting to Arlington, VA, with travel into Washington, DC, we want
you to work for MetroStar!
THIS ROLE IS FOR FUTURE WORK.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FOR THIS ROLE
FROM OUR TEAM.
You’ll love our position if:
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 10 years of experience supporting an SDLC environment and
automating the technical architecture for continuous deployments.
* You have 3 years of architecture and design experience deploying
enterprise applications on AWS
* You’ve deployed and created scale-able solutions for large scale
big data applications to the cloud (AWS) and simultaneously
meeting today’s security standards
* You have a strong Linux background and top notch scripting skills.
* You have an expert level understanding of branching strategies in
Git and experience creating pipelines in CD/CI tools such as
Jenkins, Bamboo or CircleCI
* You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and
* You are able to successfully obtain a Public Trust
We’ll REALLY love you if:
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* You have experience supporting DHS
* You have mentored Linux engineers and teams to enhance their
understanding of today’s best practices in DevOps….to automate
all the things…
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US
Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore,
they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to
change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.