The DevOps Manager is a technical management role requiring a candidate with proven experience leading devops effort in the delivery of enterprise software products. Were looking for someone with strong communication skills who is experienced at leading software development teams. We follow agile methodologies and look to be innovative, productive, and collaborative.
You can bring your DevOps best practices and help take our infrastructure to the next level. You are responsible for crafting and developing with groundbreaking technologies that drive our sophisticated CI/CD process. You will partner with internal teams on design, build and manage a globally accessible infrastructure platform while keeping a watchful eye on capacity, performance, and service availability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Hire, mentor and grow a team of passionate engineers who work well across the company and are subject matter experts in AWS
* Own end-to-end availability and performance of critical services and build automation to reduce operational overhead
* Partner with Product Management and Users to drive prioritization and deliver impact
* Work with finance on monthly cost breakdown and estimates. Understanding AWS costing models and methods to control costs
* Engage with AWS for support and connections to their product teams (roadmaps, etc.)
* Help drive excitement and adoption of public cloud / AWS across the company by leading communication plans, training, and information sharing
* Mentor and provide technical guidance to direct reports.
* Conduct annual performance reviews and other HR activates for each direct report.
* Participate in the interview process for prospective new team members
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.