Do you want to make an impact with your next role? We're partnered with a modern healthcare therapeutics company that creates platforms for those with chronic illnesses to better analytics and coaching. They are looking to build out their US DevOps team and are in need of a Team Lead of DevOps to help spearhead the team.
As a Team Lead, you will help build out large scale AWS infrastructures and work cross functionally to build out and develop automation tools. This is a fully remote role that can be done virtually anywhere in the US.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE environment
- Experience building and maintain automation tools and applications in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Containerization and orchestration experience, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code, either CloudFormation or Terraform
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Biotech/Biosciences environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related STEM major
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary + Equity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical insurance + HSA
- Matched 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.