What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you interested in accelerating the adoption of MathWorks products in DevOps environment utilizing continuous integration practices? Come join our small and energetic team to develop automated testing infrastructure using industry standard technologies and process management.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Build automated testing infrastructure that directly supports the CI workflows testing including but not limited to:
* Design and develop interfaces to continuous integration servers such as Jenkins and GitLab CI/CD
* Develop full-stack features leveraging multiple languages and technologies
* Develop cloud-based services for MATLAB and Simulink project
* Experience with systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GitLab CI or Azure Pipelines
* Interest and insight into creating efficient and maintainable automated tool pipelines
* Cloud services from Amazon, Microsoft or Google
* MATLAB, Simulink
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.