We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects digital life-cycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
* Provide end-to-end project management
* Scope project requirements and prepare budget
* Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
* Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
* Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
* Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
* Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
* Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
* Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
* Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
* Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
* Hands on experience with project management software
* Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
* Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords (or DoubleClick)
* Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Communication and team management skills
* BS in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
* Life Insurance – Employer Paid
* Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
* Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
* Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
* Career Planning
* Positive Energy & Fun!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.