Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Memphis branch is looking for a new Business Intelligence Director to join their Road Logistics team.
Kuehne+Nagel is looking to fill the position of Director, BI & Data Science within the Information Systems organization of their North American Road Logistics your department to design, troubleshoot, and debug software and provide production/ deployment support for databases, applications, tools, and networks.
- As the leader of the Kuehne+Nagel BI and Data Analytics team, you will lead the team in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the development, and ongoing support of all Business Intelligence platforms and related enterprise software applications.
- You'll provide technical and experience to the BI and software development teams, and will design and implement changes to existing reporting platforms while leading the implementation of new cloud based BI and reporting solutions.
- Responsibilities are varied and complex needing.
- Competent in own area of expertise.
- You may have project lead role and manage lower level personnel.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 8+ years progressive experience.
- Broad and knowledge of the software development process and its technologies.
- Background in programming, experienced in troubleshooting and contributing to large, dynamic codebases.
- Experience with database design, creation, and maintenance: Experience with MySQL – Understanding of best praGNU+Linux OS and command line operations: Debian and openSUSE.
- Git – medium to advanced experience: Familiarity with management and CI/CD through interfaces like GitLab, Jira.
API development (implementing and communicating for remote services).
- AWS/ Google Cloud Platform/ Microsoft Azure – familiarity with cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.