Make a Difference in YOUR Career!
Our vision is both simple and ambitious: to put our drinks on every table.
We are the world’s largest bottler for retailers and A-brands. Our products are distributed worldwide from our production sites in Europe and North America. Although our own branding may not appear on the labels of the beverages we produce, there is a good chance you are reading this while sipping one of our drinks.
Our ambition is to continually improve and it’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We are solutions-based. We are innovative. We seek out new challenges and conquer them. This is our company ethos, but it’s our people’s too: Refresco is at the cutting edge of a fast-moving industry because we have passionate people pushing the boundaries of what’s best.
Stop and think: how would YOU put our drinks on every table?
This position is a high-impact strategic leader role that can support and advance Refresco’s backbone infrastructure operations. This individual will oversee all technical aspects and resources within the Infrastructure group for the purposes of organizational growth and establish a technological vision focused on customer service, cost control/efficiency and technology advancement/maturity. This role will ‘proactively’ identify opportunities to improve IT resource efficiency/output and internal customer experience, utilization of IoT (Internet of Things) technology and Cloud capabilities and the consolidation/tracking/utilization/efficiency of all IT assets.
The Director, Infrastructure has overall leadership and accountability of the following four areas:
- Network Services: Oversight, management and architecture responsibility for Refrescos’s entire network landscape. This includes our four datacenters – Phoenix, Atlanta, and connectivity with our hosted SAP HEC environment (Sterling/Santa Clara) and the localized network architecture for each of our plants (30+). Vendor and SLA management with our key partners is also key to the success of this role (Fuze, CenturyLink, GreenPages, others).
- Technical Services: Oversight and support of our Technical Services team consisting of remote plant support (PCs, Laptops, Servers, etc.).
- System Administration: Oversight and management of our server environment consisting of 300+ physical/virtual servers at our datacenters and plants (patching, provisioning, vendor management, etc.).
- Service Desk: Oversight and management of our central service desk (Provisioning, passwords, tier 1 support, etc.), including maintaining high customer service levels, SLA’s, and associated metrics and KPI’s.
- Extensive network experience managing large scale networks supporting multiple services and heterogeneous production systems operations environments.
- Provide strategic leadership and hands on/tactical support (where required) in advanced IP network deployments and operations.
- Ensures we have the right SLAs, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity in place with all network and infrastructure vendors and tracks/ensures these are adhered to and updated as appropriate.
- Leads with a continuous improvement mindset that consistently identifies and implements operational changes to elevate the effectiveness and scale of the Infrastructure team
- Strong working knowledge of development processes, change management and project management.
- Solicits business feedback and input to ensure user needs are being met and incorporate into IT operational improvements and/or update our IT guidelines and standards.
- Have a strong focus on Customer Service and trains/coaches the Infrastructure team to develop and focus on improving customer relations.
- Provide comprehensive/detailed Helpdesk metrics on support levels, SLAs, etc. in order to improve IT responsiveness, address improvement opportunities and justify additional headcount.
- Provide comprehensive/detailed PC/Laptop support metrics along with asset tracking and working towards a more sustainable/scalable support structure with our vendors.
- Lead business continuity management planning and identify improvements as it relates to the network infrastructure.
- Assure adherence to established technology practices and policies in regard to network architecture, systems configuration, service availability, and operational procedures.
- Ensure infrastructure, network and system changes are thoroughly tested and abide by/adhere to our Change Management practices.
- Own our technical architecture footprint from a documentation standpoint, ensuring it is kept up-to-date and communicate/educate with the executive leadership team.
- Knowledge of data networking technologies including routing, switching
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box to solve complex problems and develop winning long-term strategies
- An effective bridge-builder between technical functional areas within the manufacturing industry, with necessary people and performance competencies to communicate a passion to lead a winning team.
- Must be an effective communicator – capable of building relationships and communicating effectively at every level in the organization, with the ability to put together both detailed technical documentation (Architecture, Schematics, etc.) and business/executive summaries (PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- Be a change agent and culture carrier, requiring the balance between strategic and operating capability with a skew towards seamless execution. The ability to drive hard for results with the appropriate strategic foresight, business flexibility, and people sensitivity is key.
- Have shared values and style consistent with Refresco’s values: dedication to efficiency; high business ethics; diversity; corporate responsibility; customer-focused and quality service.
- Is a person of the people – capable of learning and listening, building consensus, and developing common goals, one culture, and one company.
- In-depth experience leading the end-to-end process of network design, budgeting, deployment, testing, and implantation.
- Able to work effectively with peers, leaders, and vendors in a productive collaborative environment coupled with the ability to be decisive when necessary.
- Previous experience in and SAP operations and manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience implementing or maintain industrial networks a plus.
A Career with Refresco
Refresco offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, which include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Well-being benefits
- Discount programs
Join Refresco TODAY and enjoy a rewarding CAREER!
Refresco is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Refresco does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.