Insight Global is looking for a Director Of Information Technology/Cyber Security focused candidate. This is a opportunity to join a growing firm here in the Bay Area and really push forward the direction the company will take in the IT space. This position in responsible for all information infrastructure, full definition and execution of our cyber security strategy and approach, management of all end user support, project and program management of technology/system based initiatives, as well as the management of outsourced application, data, and service vendors.
This position will be responsible for ongoing risk reduction programs with respect to the firm's data and technology vendors, systems and practices.
End user support:
We need candidates that can drive forward the ideas: Technology and data are critical tools for our team members and our investment in them is commensurate with that belief. You will be responsible for defining the right user standards, policies, as well as proactive management of support team will be critical for this role.
Any type of wealth management tool knowledge (Addepar)
– 8+yrs within management level/ DIrector level Information Technology/Cyber Security
– Ability to create both IT and Cyber focused Roadmaps (will be main force behind this for the Firm)
– Steer the direction of IT/Cyber
– Have a data focused mindset (what data tools to use, analytics)
– Strong understanding of General IT/Cyber (Ability to explain back to end users)
– Understanding of how to run/handle budget (tools, Softwares to use)
– Excellent Verbal and Written communication
– Excellent Organizational skills and attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.