Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Director of Technology to lead top-notch technologists to enable real business outcomes for our enterprise clients. You will create impact for some of the world’s biggest brands, by translating their needs into transformative solutions that provide valuable insight. Working with the latest technologies in the industry, you will be instrumental in helping our clients evolve for a more digital future.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients by leveraging cloud/big data for customer acquisition and engagement as part of large digital transformation journeys
- Manage the engineering teams' quality of delivery, mentor the technical team, manage technical risk, and face-off against client IT leadership in defining the solution roadmap and converting business capabilities into digital reality.
- Provide expertise as a technical resource to solve complex business issues that translate into data integration and database systems designs
- Shape opportunities and create execution approaches throughout the lifecycle of client engagements
- Ensuring all deliverables are of high quality by setting development standards, adhering to the standards, and participating in code reviews
- Mentor, support, and manage team members
- Exceptional cloud/big data skills with distributed computing background and proven experience in delivering large scale cloud platforms
- Strong background in application development using service oriented architecture and 12-factor methodology of building cloud-native platforms in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proven ability to lead a technical track of 20+ software engineers
- Expertise in systems integration, custom development, and package implementation
- Proven background as an engineering leader in delivering complex solution design, delivering large programs and obtaining approval from enterprise architecture stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading public cloud data platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Hands-on programming experience in Java or Python languages to help teams navigate delivery challenges as required and provide succinct approaches/root cause analysis to clients
- Ability to distill complex problems into methodologies such as, Domain Driven Design, Microservices, Data pipelines, Messaging, Eventing, Async Processing
- Deep and demonstrated knowledge of technologies that bring together complete development life cycle. CI-CD pipeline management, test automation, agile delivery thought processes etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Pay Range: $129,000 – $252,000
100% onsite position
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.