CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
In this role, the Display Software Engineer will,
- Design, implement and maintain Vehicle Application software that integrate with CNHi Applications running on CNH PCM hardware.
- Follow and help improve software development processes.
- Drive application performance and memory improvements.
- Analyze and root cause software issues found internally and externally.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Design and execute unit tests.
- Estimate effort for software deliverables.
- Help define requirements and evaluate technical feasibility of implementation.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve software on CNHI displays.
- Travel is less than 10%.
This position pays-96,800-132,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) .
The Qualified Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of object-oriented software development/ design pattern experience.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience using C++ or Java.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software unit testing and integration testing using automated frameworks.
- Experience in APIs to connect Android or Linux applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance profiling methods and tools.
- Experience in managing multiple source code repositories including change management.
- Experience with software architectural design and refactoring.
- This position can reside in Burr Ridge IL or flexible possibilities.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.