The DMZ Network Engineer/Architect will be responsible for DMZ network project designs supporting DMZ Services such as Internet Hosting, Business-to-Business (B2B), Outbound Internet Access, and Remote Access. We are seeking an engineer having experience with public Cloud integration and/or virtualization/Software-Defined Networking (SDN). This Engineer will support various LOBs and B2B customers including creation of low-level network designs and solution delivery.
* Hands on with Arista router/switch platforms
* Experience with automation and development of automation scripts.
* Python experience desirable.
* Experience with automation skills/tools such as: Cisco NSO, Ansible, Netconf, YANG
* 7-10 years industry experience with technology domain experience
* Network design experience with DMZ/Perimeter environments
* Experience integrating solutions with Cloud provider environments such as MS Azure & AWS, and connectivity to cloud hosted SaaS applications such as M365.
* Knowledge and/or experience with network virtualization and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
* Must have solid routing, switching experience including Cisco Nexus and Arista with solid understanding of TCP/IP networking including BGP, OSPF, Multicast, QOS, IPSEC, ISAKMP, SCEP, SDN
* Experience with scripting languages
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.