Overview on project:
Significant modernization of the Enterprise applications and the code base as the client continues to move to the Azure Cloud. They are doing a rewrite of all of the web services in this portfolio from soap UI to Restful.
Performs the business and technical analysis required to establish a technology and impact assessment for determining the feasibility of client systems and solutions. Supports the deployment and implementation of client systems as well as complex programs and related specifications.
- Develop appropriate data models, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, business and technical processes, message formats, transaction flows, and other documents as required.
- Work with jurisdictions, client Committees, Federal Agencies, and other stakeholders to translate functional requirements into system design specifications.
- Coordinate, develop and monitor implementation of pilot projects, providing technical assistance, coordination, training and other services.
- Assist with the development of the base statements of work and project definitions that document the project’s background and the Working Group’s mission, goals, guiding principles and work plan.
- Performs pre- and post- evaluation of pilot projects including cost benefit analysis, specification changes, assessment and estimation of user traffic volumes, and acquisition planning.
- Reviews proposals, evaluating for technical solution soundness, feasibility, resource estimates, constraints, and operational impacts.
- Development and presentation of briefings to stakeholders
Four year degree from accredited college or university with a computer science, business administration, public administration (or other related field), equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Must be a US Citizen to support client
- Must be able to obtain a moderate risk Federal public trust clearance.
- Minimum 6 years solid, progressive experienced in business analysis, systems analysis and design in large-scale projects across multiple organizations
- MUST HAVE experience with web services & API’s
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation
Experience in documenting business processes and requirements
- Experience with writing user stories in agile projects
- Proven ability to capture customer requirements and develop a concept of operations based on customer’s needs
- Experience in project development working with self-directed work group, in structured analysis and full life cycle management.
- Some travel required.
- Experience with UML and XML is highly desired
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org