Job Title: SharePoint Admin/Developer
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Regular
DWFritz Automation, founded in 1973, has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and continues to grow! Since its inception, DWFritz has been producing brilliant automation solutions for our clients. Today, the market demand for automation combined with our world-class practices and cutting-edge technology places DWFritz on a trajectory to becoming a leading provider in the field of automation.
One thing that hasn’t changed at DWFritz is our focus on our core values, such as “Collaborate and Share the Credit,” a value that is deeply engrained in how we work together both in our US and China facilities. Our core value “Find a Better Way” promotes innovation and openness to doing things differently. It’s also the reason we have a company supported incubator program and an in-house lab.
Our World Headquarters operates from a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Wilsonville, Oregon. Our employees enjoy standing desks, a recreation room, a fitness room, and a hearty oatmeal breakfast to start each day. Our spacious lunch room is the venue for weekly All Staff meetings and our frequent “Lunch and Learns.”
DWFritz is a wonderful place to work, with unique opportunities to participate in dynamic teams, a strong sense of culture and values, and a growing company. If you are considering a new opportunity we encourage you to check us out.
Your IT Team
At DWFritz, IT is working to build a world-class infrastructure to support our rapid growth. This team handles technical assistance as well as a number of challenging projects. Collaboration, communication, and internal support are keys to our success as we strive for brilliant results. IT applies talent, best practices, and a strong customer orientation in our role as a critical part of DWFritz’s collaborative culture and overall success. The IT team seeks strong team players who want to make a difference in driving DWFritz’s performance.
The SharePoint Admin/Developer is focused on the development and support of the SharePoint infrastructure and SharePoint applications. The SharePoint Admin/Developer will act as the key SharePoint resource to the organization, owning the technical infrastructure, advocating for SharePoint’s collaboration features, training DWFritz teams, and implementing SharePoint applications
They will perform Business Systems Analyst functions as required, mostly focused on SharePoint but always highlighting when other solutions should be considered. They will also train and support site owners.
Business Systems Analysis and Development:
- Initial contact with SharePoint clients within DWFritz.
- Business Analysis for SharePoint projects; work with clients in a structured fashion to identify key project functional requirements.
- Develop SharePoint sites to meet business requirements, adhering to existing DWFritz design standards.
- Set up site pages, document libraries, and work flows as required.
- Work with clients to ensure that sites are tested fully and that there is a clear go-live plan.
- Apply strong collaboration skills to help define and develop solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in:
- Standard SharePoint Tools and features including Content Types and metadata service usage.
- SharePoint Site, Site Collection, and Farm Features.
- SharePoint Designer.
- Nintex Enterprise Workflows and Forms.
- Customize Search Service.
- Operates under some supervision but exercises own judgement and delegates when necessary.
- Works to further DWFritz’s Strategic Plan while adhering to our Core Values.
- Take primary ownership of SharePoint’s infrastructure, keeping the system patched and available to all DWFritz users.
- Demonstrate proficiency in:
- SharePoint 2013 and SQL 2014 administration with PowerShell and T-SQLPlan.
- Plan, create, and manage Web Apps, Site Collections, and sub-sites including permissions, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Performance monitoring and reporting with ULS and web analytic tools.
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP Networking.
- ADS, LDAP, ADFS.
- IIS management.
- Web Application Proxy management.
- Security auditing.
- SharePoint Governance leadership and enforcement.
- WOPI server management.
- Change Management / Process Control for development and production farms.
- Farm Patching and Unit/UAT testing.
- Provide support for all front end SharePoint issues.
- Provide support for SharePoint technical issues.
- Conceive, develop, and deliver training plans for DWFritz staff.
- Support the development of active site owners.
In addition to the items listed above, any other assignments delegated by DWFritz leadership.
- Proven ability to consult with clients, understand needs, offer solutions, and train clients and their teams on those solutions.
- Project Management Skills—ability to plan and document timelines and tasks, ensure stakeholders are involved with decisions, and communicate out on status as appropriate.
- Business Systems Analyst – Requirements gathering, System design, Process governance, Create documentation, Deliver user training.
- Developer – SharePoint Best Practices, SharePoint Out-of-Box tools and process, Manage SP Site/Site Collection/Farm features, SP Designer, CSS, HTML.
- System Administrator – Strong SharePoint Administration skills.
Your Education and Experience
- Two year college degree and/or 3-5 years equivalent SharePoint experience in IT.
- Position requires 3 years prior experience in SharePoint development.
- Position requires 3 years prior SharePoint Administration experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.dwfritz.com.