Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle’s integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 247 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect will be responsible for the ongoing development and support of Kastle’s on-premise Dynamics 365 CRM platform. Knowledge of Java scripting, SSRS, and MS-SQL are a must. The Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect will be a possibility thinker who can apply knowledge of Dynamics CRM capabilities to best address Kastle’s business needs.
– Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for system configuration and implementation
– Responsible for solution management, data conversion design, data migration, and data analysis
– Design, code and implement scripted solutions, reports and custom dashboards
– Troubleshoot complex system issues
– Modify and streamline existing customizations and plugins
– Transform needs identified from business users into high-quality solutions
– Work with Operations, Support and Training teams to ensure new features and functionality are properly introduced
– Maintain internal documentation of processes, changes and upgrades
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
– 4+ years of experience with Dynamics CRM, including 2016 and 365, with both technical and functional knowledge set
– Proficiency with CRM business processes in workforce automation, marketing automation and service management functionalities
– In depth understanding of Dynamics CRM product
– Strong knowledge and familiarity with web technologies
– Fully functional in SSRS, SSIS and SQL
– Experience with Scribe and Dynamics AX an added bonus
– Understanding of Information Technology and its capability in improving business operations and business process management (reengineering)
– Exceptional critical thinking skills: able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
– Highly motivated, resourceful, self-starter with the ability to make decisions and collaborate in a fast-moving environment
– Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
– Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team (internal and external) while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative, flexibility and leadership
– Ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously under tight timeframes with flexibility, good judgment, and grace under pressure
– Experience supporting geographically dispersed clients/users
– Software: MS Dynamics CRM 365/2016 and earlier, Visual Studio 2012/2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This position requires that you are a US Citizen.
on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-1639
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Kastle sets the standard for the design, installation, operation and remote management of buildings and office security systems. Kastle is the only company that operates and manages security systems for its clients offsite, around-the-clock. Kastle successfully protects more than 2,000 properties with over 37,000 tenant spaces, totaling 400 million square feet of office space nationwide and internationally. Contact Info
– 6402 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA 22042
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.