DYNAMICS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT – AX Functional Consultant, AX Consultant, AX Finance, AX Financials, Finance, AX 2012 R3, Manufacturing, Production, Preactor, D365 – Woodland – California – USA – $80-$100pd
Our client requires a DYNAMICS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT with a Manufacturing background to join their internal team on a contract basis to assist with their large AX 2012 R3 project.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R3
* Functional and hands-on in Supply chain and Manufacturing
* System configuration experience
* Should be able to work with a close knitted team
* Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken
* MS Dynamics AX accreditation is desirable
* Configure and implement Dynamics Manufacturing/Production module
* Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal
* Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
* Review consultant’s design documentation to ensure the system design adheres to system and business best practices
* Trade and Logistics, Sales Operations and Finance areas
LOCATION: Woodland, California
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: .
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.