Insight Global is hiring for an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Coordinator opportunity with a manufacturing client located in Arden Hills, MN. They will be joining the IT team and work closely with the customer service team to migrate EDI documentation to a new tool. In this role, they will be coordinating all aspects of the EDI communication between the client, their customers, and their vendors. They will onboard all EDI documentation for new vendors, analyze the customer requirements, and design EDI map documents. This individual will provide continued support for the EDI program, troubleshooting EDI application issues and managing inbound and outbound data.
– Working with EDI tools (GenTran and unilink are current tools)
– Experience in a manufacturing environment
– Associates Degree or Bachelors in Business, Computer Science or related field
– 0-2 years of experience in customer service, computer/systems support, or database maintenance
– Strong computer skills, using excel and other database software
– Strong communication skills and an eagerness to learn
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.