If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new ISC EDI Developer Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team in Jersey City, NJ.
Perform a variety of responsibilities in the technical support of solutions design, system configuration, EDI integration mapping/testing activities. Will be the lead technical solutions manager for new customer projects and re-engineering on existing customers. Must collaborate with the Implementation team, programmers, testing staff, and the system application teams. Also provide and maintain detailed results based on defined system integration test plans to certify go live readiness.
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize customer needs to design the technical solutions flow, and provide technical project plan tasks and timeline to the Lead Implementation Manager.
- Analyze project technical needs related to customer's requirements and concerning operational commitment and system capabilities.
- Manage technical tasks and align with project plan timelines.
- Train internal and external customers as needed on the implemented solution to show technical touch points.
- Work closely with EDI programming team (IT) to coordinate project task development and timelines to support solution implementation timeline.
- Ensure system configuration supports EDI requirements.
- Map source data to target standard (EDI formats– ANSI, Edifact, XML, CSV, and client formats as specified)
- Manage hand-over to production support team and follow the project until steady stated.
- Translate technical requirements into logical mapping from technical specifications and report problems through an established protocol utilizing issues logs to project team members.
- Create testing work book and review/certify testing results on the workbook to confirm go live readiness of the solution.
- Create test shipments including, but not limited to all usual sea freight and air freight forwarding operational activities such as Supplier bookings, shipment planning, shipment manifesting, document preparation, status progression within Kuehne+Nagel's test environments.
- The EDI / Integration role primarily involves delivering and supporting projects and systems involving automation and integration via EDI in environment where EDI is critical
- Focus on maintaining the EDI system environment, creating and maintaining trading partner documents and connections, providing documentation, support, and troubleshooting
- You will report to Kuehne Nagel's Sea Logistics Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Your Skills and Experiences
- Fluent in the English language
- College degree in computer science, information technology, supply chain logistics, or relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years current work experience in EDI projects with supply chain management including mapping and ERP integration required
- In-depth knowledge of building supply chain solutions.
- Experience in Infor Nexus platform or other supply chain software.
- Experienced with EDI and of supply chain management systems (Infor Nexus in particular)
- Technical skills with emphasis on solution design, EDI mapping and analysis
- Can work overtime when needed
- Expertise with EDI transactions especially creation of customer / vendor orders (850, 855, 860), acknowledgements(997), invoices (810), and advance shipment notices(856), milestones (214, 315) required
- Excellent research and strong analytical skills required
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a great compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, 401k, excellent training programs and a global work environment. With over 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.