ADP is hiring an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Implementation Specialist.
- Are you looking to grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress?
- Are you a continuous learner who embraces ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities?
- Are you looking to be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
ADP is hiring an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Implementation Specialist I. In this role, you are a member of the Connections Implementation team within Comprehensive Services. This person is responsible for setting up EDI file feeds between WFN and third-party benefits vendors to ensure enrollment and demographic information is transmitted successfully.
- Effectively manage connections projects in various stages of implementation. Provide technical guidance on account structures, analyze and review test files, and successfully create new coding/mapping jobs for each file. Work with internal and external stakeholders to effectively resolve benefit set up, data, and coding discrepancies.
- Drive the connections projects by using project management and problem-solving skills.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- A quick wit and sense of humor. (We're kidding…sort of, but it does make the day go by faster, #AmIRight?)
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
- 3 years of experience working in client service/customer service
- Business consulting experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- EDI Implementation or Support highly desirable
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.