ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist I.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Do you love that feel-good feeling when you help people out?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
If this sounds like you then this is just the opportunity you've been waiting for!
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
Imagine yourself as part of the "new client welcome committee"… but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. The goal is to make sure our products and services deliver and exceed client expectations, but you're not doing it alone. We're with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you'll sense you're making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process.
Does this sound like you?
- Proactive Planner. Always a few steps ahead. Anticipates needs and comes prepared.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises… every time.
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
What you'll do: Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to learn their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Recognize client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement an appropriate solution
- Interact and partner with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- A quick wit and sense of humor. (We're kidding…sort of, but it does make the day go by faster, #AmIRight?)