eHealth Director, Assistant National Director
Dublin Midlands Hospital Group (DMHG)
The assignment will be to Dublin Midlands Hospital Group.
The current vacancy is permanent and whole time.
A panel may be created from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration may be filled. The tenure of these posts will be indicated at “expression of interest” stage.
Purpose of the Post
To lead the delivery of eHealth innovation to support the reform of health care delivery throughout the hospital group. To be a member of the Group management team providing a high-level expertise and knowledge of technology and information as well as contributing to the overall mission, vision, values and strategy of the Group..
Candidates must have at the latest date of application:
- Significant senior management experience in leading and managing complex ICT programmes.
- Experience of budget planning, financial management and resource management
- Experience in working collaboratively with senior stakeholders, partners and contractors to ensure that the impact and delivery of ICT projects are maximised.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- A degree (NFQ level 8) or postgraduate qualification (NFQ level9) in a relevant area, such as healthcare management, ICT, or health informatics.
A candidate for and any person holding the office must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties attached to the office and be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
Each candidate for and any person holding the office must be of good character
Age restrictions shall only apply to a candidate where he/she is not classified as a new entrant (within the meaning of the Public Service Superannuation Act, 2004). A candidate who is not classified as a new entrant must be under 65 years of age. A candidate who is not classified as a new entrant must be under 65 years of age on the first day of the month in which the latest date for receiving completed application forms for the office occurs.
To apply for this job please visit vonq.io.