Welcome to Pervenio Search where you will find careers that offer the right fit for you.
Pervenio provides recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. Our opportunities give you the ability to build upon your skills, pursue new career paths, and grow within a wide variety of fields.
Project Manager – Electrical Commercial Construction
Location: Minneapolis – Saint Paul
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned construction projects. Our PM will effectively cultivate good team and group dynamics, demonstrate the technical and practical expertise for successful project completion, and display an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
They have an aptitude for unique problem solving and the capacity to develop solutions that are beneficial to all team members. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Evaluates project scope and completes proposals, costs and budgets with accuracy. Develops projects to assure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews project proposal, plans and specifications to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan, scheduling and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel as needed.
- Directs and coordinates project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule, on-time completion and within prescribed budget.
- Monitor project progress to ensure compliance with financial, operational, and/or scheduling requirements.
- Gather information, develop solutions, and adjust to necessary changes in work sequences.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in electrical commercial construction projects.
- Great Plains and Primavera experience preferred.
Client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), paid vacation,
If you are a focused and energetic professional apply today. Please be assured that the relationship between us and you will be based upon mutual respect and confidentiality. Need more information? Call us today at 877-388-9544.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.