CH2M is now Jacobs. Help support our Global Design Center and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be part of our Global Design Center team located in Corvallis, OR. The purpose of this position is to help our clients accomplish their project goals cost effectively, on time, and with the top quality they have come to expect from Jacobs Engineering. Our Electrical Engineer careers allow you to have the opportunity to assist in delivering high quality design services to our clients. You will be tasked with designing electrical distribution systems and oversight of construction for a variety of industrial clients and projects. You will coordinate with other disciplines, direct the work of CAD technicians, and produce specifications and deliverables. You will be part of a team engaged in delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Western United States, and beyond. You should have strong leadership skills, be a self-motivated professional, possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each new project.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in various aspects of electrical design for buildings and systems
• Holds an active professional engineering (PE) license
• Experience and familiarity with National and Provincial Building and Electrical Codes and Standards, particularly the NEC
• Capable of working in a team environment, including giving and receiving critical feedback. • Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• 5-10 years’ experience in industrial electrical engineering
• Proficiency in electrical systems analysis software (SKM PowerTools for Windows, EasyPower)
• Proficiency in lighting software and lighting design using AGi32 or Visual software programs.
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life – changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.