CalPortland – “EXPECT MORE… WE DELIVER!”
This is us…
– Best-in-Class, industry leader with a rich 126-year history
– Largest building materials contributor to some of the West’s biggest construction projects including:
• Los Angeles International Airport
• The new Rams Stadium
• Staples Center
• Wilshire Grand Center
– Recipient of numerous awards for environmental sustainability and energy conservation
– “Family” based company culture with a focus on safety
– Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
Maintains, constructs and repairs electrical distribution, lighting, computer and PLC systems within the plant; both power and controls – all this while exhibiting and championing safe work and environmental compliance practices for the incumbent as well as co-workers.
• Exhibits and maintains safe work and environmental compliance practices while performing the following tasks:
Calibrates, lays out, designs, adjusts, reconfigures, constructs, assembles, installs, downloads, uploads, archives, trends, inspects, maintains, repairs, modifies, troubleshoots and tests any and all types of electrical/electronic systems and equipment such as motors, generators, commutators, speed reducers, switchboards, circuit boards, lighting circuits, conduits, SCR, VFD, Liquid Rheostat or any other adjustable speed drive unit, solid state board or any electrical/electronic control device, computers, laptops, processors, PLC, CRT, etc., using blueprints, wiring diagrams, sketches, schematics, software, hardware, manufactures and verbal instructions, to include all necessary documentation.
• Uses necessary instruments and tools such as voltmeters, ammeters, V.T.V.M’s, bridges, computers, laptops and any other industrial electrical/electronic analyzing equipment & tools needed in carrying out responsibilities
• Sets up and uses rigging to handle tools and equipment; uses mobile equipment such as manlifts and cranes at the direction of the supervisor; climbs poles or uses mobile equipment to run, repair, modify, remove, clean, etc., power lines and all associated equipment; starts and stops all types of plant equipment
• Designs, prepares, modifies, and maintains logs, reports, charts, schematics, prints, and any other paperwork incidental to duties
• Maintains equipment, work areas, measuring instruments, tools and accessories in a safe, clean, neat and orderly condition
• Performs minor mechanical work
• Changes motors and performs alignments
• Maintains process analyzers
• Performs clean up duties in all areas of the facility
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.