Job ID: 619573BR
Date posted: Feb. 15, 2023
Locations: Littleton, Colorado
Program: Bus COE
Description:Lockheed Martin (LM) is looking for a highly motivated Electrical Systems Engineer to join the Bus Center of Excellence (Bus CoE) team in Denver, Colorado. In this role, you will:
• Establish and maintain spacecraft electrical configuration and interfaces across the vehicle
• Lead and perform technical analysis of complex system problems and develop solutions to those problems
• Lead and work with vehicle instrumentation including test and flight data requirements, sensor and channel database and instrumentation installation definition
• Lead system-level data integration across multiple subject areas for 1) Data validation for flight software certification, 2) Electrical channelization resource management, 3) Telemetry definition, mapping and downlink
• Work electrical performance and integration, channelization/electrical interconnect management, compatibility analysis, and electrical subsystem designs to ensure compliance with the spacecraft level technical baseline, maintaining end to end compatibility, functional allocations and margins
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Experience with electrical design or integration functions
• Experience coordinating with multiple engineering functions (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Flight Sciences, Materials, Manufacturing, Test, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
• Experience with electrical design and integration functions
• Experience with telemetry systems and flight operations
• Design or test experience with analog, digital, and power signals
• Proven understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or fields outside of Systems Engineering
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline with 9 years or more of professional experience
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
The annual base salary range for this position in Colorado or Washington is $100,400 – $192,500. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
(Washington state applicants only) Non-represented full time employees: accrue 10 hours per month of Paid Time Off (PTO); receive 40 hours of Granted PTO annually for incidental absences; receive at least 90 hours for holidays. Represented full time employees accrue 6.67 hours of PTO per month; accrue up to 52 hours of sick leave annually; receive at least 96 hours for holidays. PTO is prorated based on hours worked and start date during the calendar year.
This position is incentive plan eligible.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.