– 2 years experience in C/C++ and OOP principles
– 2 years experience in Linux OS (eg Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, etc.)
– Experience in networking, routing, VPN, encryption, and Security principles
– Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Working knowledge of JSON and HL7
– Experience in developing Embedded systems
– Past experience with Device Connectivity in a Clinical setting is a plus
– Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED – $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime: straight time
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.